Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Interview with Edison Miranda II - 5/14/08.

This was an interview taken at Boxing forum.com, by one of our qualified mods!

Boxing Forum is one of the many sports forums under my care. It is a small yet growing site. If you like boxing, I welcome you to go there and become part of the community.

Below is a brief excerpt, followed by a link to the actual interview.

Where do you stands on Kesslers claim that your own team were the one's who made sure there was no fight?

Kessler and his team are a joke. They ran away like a scared mouse. I had agreed to fight Abraham and when they knew I was in final negotiations, they came running back.

Did you lose respect for Kessler because of this whole situation?

I am not sure it was all Kessler that had the problem. I hear his promoter is a bad person. If he wants to fight me, I will be around after I beat up Abraham again.

Do you still have the burning desire to fight Jermain Taylor?

Of course. That will be a fun fight for me. Ever since he stole the belt from Bernard Hopkins I have wanted to show him how to fight like a real man. If he wants to get beat up at Super Middleweight, I will take the job.

Interview with Edison Miranda II

No comments: